Last Updated: March 4, 2014
We will periodically update this policy, and we will update the date listed above when changes are made. In some cases, we will provide additional notification through email or banners on our site.
What we collect
We will collect transactional information when you place an order, including your name, billing and shipping addresses, credit card information, and other information required to fulfill your order.
We will collect information that you provide to us when you create an account.
We collect information about how you use our website, such as the pages you view, the type of browser you use, and other usage information.
We are based in the United States and the information we collect is governed by U.S. law.
We have partnered with Merchant Warehouse, a payment solutions provider since 1998, to accept credit cards and electronic payments. Learn more about Merchant Warehouse by visiting http://merchantwarehouse.com.
Why we collect it
We use the information we collect for a number of purposes, including:
- To fulfill the orders that you place with us.
- To respond to your comments, questions and otherwise provide customer service.
- To improve your shopping experience through personalization.
- To communicate with you about products, services, offers, and promotions.
- To manage your account and provide you with technical notices and alerts when necessary.
- To prevent fraudulent transactions, monitor against theft and otherwise protect our customers and our business.
- To respond to any authorized legal request.
You may disable cookies in your browser, keeping in mind that this may inhibit some functionality of the site.
If you have created an account, you may log in to your account and manage any information available there at your convenience.